Date of birth: 19 January 1954
Doctor of Philosophy, Professor, Head of the Department of Philosophy, Oles Honchar Dnipro national university.
In 1976 graduated from Dnipropetrovs'k State University, in 1998 defended his PhD thesis (Oles Gonchar DNU), in 2003 defended his doctoral dissertation (ibid.).
Sphere of scientific interests: Metaphysics, ancient philosophy, modern philosophy, religious philosophy.
Key words: metaphysics, post-structuralism, anthropology, religion, time, space.
Main scientific works:
- Limits of Thought in the Light of Nature and Divinity. (Philosophy & Cosmology.Vol.20. 2018. P. 170 - 184.WebofScience.
- "Cultural frontier" by Lev Shestov. Kiev: Izd. House of Dmitry Burago, 2016. - 376 pp. (et al.)
- Anthropology of time in diagonal-synchronic measurement // Philocophy & Cosmology. 2015. К., 2015. С. 192 - 214.WebofScience.
- Naming as a Form of Involvement in God's Discursive Games // Scientific Bulletin of the Chernivtsi University: Collection of Sciences. works. Sir Philosophy. - Chernivtsi: Chernivtsi National un-t, 2013
- History of Philosophy: Textbook: 7 t. T.6. Contemporary World Philosophy / ed. VI Yaroshivtsa - K .: Publishing and printing center "Kyiv University", 2013. Under the gr. MES of Ukraine .С.555-574 (et al.)
- Metaphysics of transcendental thinking: Specificity, essence and trends of development: Monograph. - D.: Publishing House of Dnipropetrovsk University, 2000. - 264 p. (15.34 das)